- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 8 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 14 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Actually, This Was A HORRIBLE Last Day Of The Quarter For A Lot Of Traders
The market had an amazing day, with the Dow gaining 277 points and the NASDAQ gaining 3.0%.
So, good day for a lot of hedge funds/traders as they close out Q2?
Yes, for some, but for a lot today was a disaster.
That’s because, according to the CFTC, on net, speculators really mis-positioned themselves for today.
So for example, according to Reuters’ analysis of the data, speculators slashed their gold and silver longs, and boosted their copper shorts.
But copper was up 5% today (shorts got creamed) and gold and silver both had huge days (bad timing for those who slashed their longs).
And according to ForexLive, traders boosted their shorts on the Euro, meaning they got crushed on today’s big euro surge.
For vanilla long investors today was a great end to a solid quarter. For a lot of speculators, today was a cruel end.
And in fact, this explains in part the ferocity of today’s move, as the progress in Europe collided with speculators who were wildly negative. Short squeeze.