- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Bad News For Obama: Confidence In The Economy Is Plunging
Gallup’s economic confidence has plummeted for the fourth straight week. The index now stands its lowest point since January, when high gas prices rocked Americans’ confidence in the economy.
This comes on the same day that U.S. consumer confidence shrank for the fourth straight month because of concerns over continued unemployment and lack of new jobs.
According to Gallup, the nation’s economic outlook and its rating of current economic conditions are also the lowest they’ve been since January.
“Today’s report on the decline in consumer confidence is the latest in a string of poor indicators for job growth and the economy,” Romney said in a statement. “Last week, the Federal Reserve again downgraded expectations for economic growth and the Labor Department revealed there are nearly four unemployed Americans for every new job opening. It’s clear that the American people know President Obama’s policies aren’t working.”