- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
CHARLES NENNER: The S&P Will Sink To 1,235 By Next Week, Gold’s Next Stop Is $2,500
By admin on June 26, 2012
Charles Nenner was on Yahoo!’s Breakout with Jeff Mackie. Nenner maintained his $ 2,500 price target on gold.
Additionally, Nenner also thinks stocks will bottom in the next few days.
Nenner called the most recent correction of 10 percent in March, as he stated that a 10-15 percent correction was in store. Now, Nenner is buying stocks and recommending a timing strategy rather than a buy and hold.
He also said that the bond market has topped, and is telling bond investors to proceed with caution.
“First people lost their shirts on the stock market then the gold market. I’m afraid that now they’re going to lose a lot of money on their bond positions.”