- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
DHS Claims Terrorists Want To Attack Theaters and Similar Venues
Madison Ruppert/Activist Post
Another day, another fear mongering report from the megalithic Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and this time it is almost more absurd than the previous laughable reports, if you can believe it.
While this isn’t as insane as the bulletins which actually stated that many common bodily movements and behaviors are indicators of terrorism, it is close.
The report, which is designated “UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY” (U//FOUO), originally published on May 17, 2012, cites a suicide bombing in Somalia in early April 2012 which targeted a theater as an indicator that the United States could experience similar attacks.
Note that U//FOUO means that some information “may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act” and is “to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need to know without prior approval of an authorized DHS official.”
Thankfully, the document was leaked through Public Intelligence and can be read here. Once again I must commend Public Intelligence for their admirable and invaluable work in bringing these types of documents to light.
The report cites an alleged “violent extremist communication advocating attacks on US theaters” which supposedly indicates “terrorists’ continued interest in attacking such venues.”
Of course, no such incident has ever occurred in the United States and personally I find it highly unlikely that it will ever occur since every recent alleged terrorist plot has been wholly manufactured by none other than the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) or similar agencies.