- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Facebook Buys Facial Recognition Company
Privacy and civil liberties took another slow goose-step towards tyranny today when Facebook announced it has purchased Face.com in a secretive deal with the Israeli company.
Worse still was the revelation that Face.com’s technology is designed not only to identify individuals but also their gender and age. So in terms of adapting this system over time and deploying it on the streets within normal surveillance cameras, how does one do this without causing too much notice? You slowly and methodically introduce these technologies into social media as “cool apps” or consumer aids and in particular you normalise the use of this technology within the younger generation – who ultimately grow up with this, thinking it’s perfectly reasonable and normal.
Facial recognition software has been around for a while but what makes this more worrying are the huge numbers of individuals this will affect and the obvious plans to incorporate this into mobile devices. Facebook has in excess of 400 million users worldwide, many of whom think nothing of who is looking at their personal information and how that information may be potentially misused by other individuals and agencies.