- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Illinois State Representative Erupts in Fury Over Legislative Tyranny
Illinois state representative Mike Bost loses his cool on the House floor Tuesday afternoon after lawmakers call for a quick vote on a new pension reform proposal.
Bost, R-Murphysboro, angry over a Democrat-led, last-minute plan to overhaul state pensions, launched into a screaming tirade Tuesday.
Bost’s outburst, directed at Speaker of the House Michael Madigan, D-Chicago, was shown on state and national media outlets Wednesday morning.
Bost tore into Madigan for purportedly making rules that bind legislators and go against the idea of representative democracy.
Source: QC times
If only we could get the 535 Congressional legislators on the Hill in DC to argue with such fury and passion as Representative Bost did we might actually see some real debate and discussion on the legislation being pumped through Congress. It would certainly be a win for the American people if our Senators and Representatives were vehemently arguing among each other rather than voting on legislation they haven’t read and don’t understand on a daily basis.
[Video follows excerpts]
Total power in one person’s hands… not the American Way!
These damn bills that come out here all the damn time… they come out here the last second and I gotta try to figure out how to vote for my people. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I’m sick of it. Every year we give power to one person. It was not made that way in the Constitution.
We pass rules that stop each one of us. Enough! I feel like somebody trying to be released from Egypt. Let my people go!
My God they sent me here to vote for ‘em. They sent me here to vote for them, to argue for them, but I’m trapped. I’m trapped by rules that have been forced down our throats.
Folks, we live in a democracy. But not here, not here.
Via The Daily Sheeple: