- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 10 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 43 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
Large Defense Company Is Already Threatening Massive Layoffs On January 1 Next Year If The Fiscal Cliff Hits
This is kind of a weird way to hear about a layoff announcement, but what’s key is that there’s an exact date for the cuts Jan 1, 2013 and Buck Mckeon is a Congressman from Southern California who serves on the Armed Forces Committee in the House.
So basically Lockheed is saying in a not-so veiled way is: Stop the mandatory defense spending cuts (that were agreed to as part of last summer’s debt ceiling deal) or 12,600 workers get it.