- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Man Arrested for Attacking Girlfriend With Wasabi
Did you know that wasabi sauce slathered on pants counts as a “dangerous weapon”? Or at least, it does if you shove it in your girlfriend’s face, which is what 22-year-old John McGuinness allegedly did in the wee hours of Friday. The Cape Cod resident was angry with his girlfriend because she’d been texting another man, so he called her and told her he was about to throw out a pair of her jeans—a $ 200 pair of her jeans, the Cape Cod Timesreports.
The girlfriend rushed over, and found McGuinness outside holding the jeans, which he’d doused in wasabi sauce. He then allegedly forced down the window of her car and grabbed her cellphone. When she got out of the car to retrieve it, he shoved the jeans in her face, getting wasabi sauce in her eyes. Then he poured more of the spicy stuff into the car. Police eventually arrested him, and have charged him with, among other things, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.