- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 20 mins ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 6 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
MIKE MAYO: Fix The Banking System, Mr. Dimon, Or We Will Do It For You (JPM)
Mike Mayo is urging Jamie Dimon to fix the banking system before others do it for him in a new op-ed for the Financial Times.
Mayo, while acknowledging the strides banks have made to boost capital levels and shed risky assets, says Americans continue to view the sector with vehemence — and that they do so rightly.
Either we take stronger steps to ensure the integrity of the banking system on our own, or outsiders will press for more regulation and oversight. Or we have free markets that function effectively, or Congress, lawyers and the Occupy Wall Street movement will keep the pressure on. And rightly so …
If those outside the financial sector take over the process of cleaning up Wall Street, it will be more unpleasant and indiscriminate. As banking becomes ever more complex, outsiders have correspondingly less insight into the internal functions of major global banks and are likely to use blunt and potentially less-effective tools to try to control these huge companies.