- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
No, Peter Madoff Will Not Be Writing A Check For $143 Billion
Bernie Madoff’s brother Peter will plead guilty to charges of fraud. According to a letter to Judge Laura Taylor Swain from U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, Peter Madoff has agreed “not to seek a sentence other than 10 years’ imprisonment.”
We were taken aback by that amount. It’s twice the size of the net worth of the world’s richest person. (Carlos Slim is worth $ 69.1 billion.)
But it’s true. It’s right there on page 2 of the letter (see below) to Judge Swain:
Further, Madoff agrees to the criminal forfeiture of approximately $ 143.1 billion, including all of his real and personal property.
That amount seems pretty ridiculously high and it’s unlikely that he’ll pay that off.
We think it’s kind of like how some criminals get incredibly lengthy prison sentences. For example, Peter’s brother Bernie got 150-years.