- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
T. Boone Pickens: I’m Not Ready To Buy Chesapeake Energy Just Yet (CHK)
T. Boone Pickens has some good news for natural gas investors: the price of the compressed hydrocarbon cannot possibly get any lower.
And when prices head higher, Chesapeake Energy should be a winner.
“You’re gonna tighten this thing up,” he said. “Looking out at summer next year at $ 3-plus, I think that’s where you’re gonna be.”
But he is going to wait before jumping back in to investing with major natgas players. Pickens confirmed he had sold out of Chesapeake energy, and fingered Continental Resources and Pioneer Natural Resources as his hot picks, based on their strengths in oil development.
As for the fate of Chesapeake CEO Aubrey McClendon, whom Pickens has called a “good friend,” the fellow Oklahoma native reiterated his support, saying the company’s problems would “clear up” and that McClendon would be a “homerun hitter” again.
Meanwhile, Pickens was not asked about this.