- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
This Is What It Looks Like When Neo-Nazis And Communists Are On The Ballot
ATHENS, GREECE — I’m sitting inside of a school in a very upscale neighborhood in Greece, where people are voting in today’s historic election that could determine whether or not Greece stays in the Eurozone.
Of all the images from inside that have struck us the most, this one takes the cake.
On the table inside the voting location are candidate lists for all the parties.
Right next to each other: Candidate lists for The Golden Dawn Neo-Nazi Party (with its unmistakable swastika-like logo) and the main (but not not only) communist party on today’s ballot. You must admit you never see anything like that at a US polling location.
Other aspects are a bit more conventional.
Here’s what the voting booths look like.
And here’s the box where you place the ballots after you make your selection.
And of course there’s a ton of media. At the moment here, there might be as much media as there are voters.