- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Top Four Causes of Degenerative Disease
Some people might say that the greatest threat to human health is fear, an inability to forgive and a lack of love in our heart. In addition, many health experts simply warn us about the dangers of genetically-engineered foods, chemtrails and over-exposure to radioactive isotopes. Today, let’s look at four (basic) areas that could be putting you at risk for disease.
Learn how to enjoy a stronger body, mind and spirit with simple changes to your lifestyle habits. Our next guest on the NaturalNews Talk Hour – Daniel Vitalis will teach us how to improve our lives through nutrition, supplementation and living in harmony with nature. Don’t miss this inspirational program.
Visit: http://www.naturalhealth365.com and enter your email for FREE show details + a FREE gift!
Can toxic relationships make you physically sick?
Naturally, chronic stress (mentally and emotionally) can lead to excessive body weight, sickness and disease. An over-controlling spouse or parent; an obnoxious employer and even annoyingly-needy friends can weaken your immune system and seriously threaten your health.
It’s not always easy to cut a “bad” relationship – out of your life. Certainly, it may not be an option to get rid of your parents or divorce your spouse. But, try to make an effort to minimize or remove yourself from unhealthy situations – especially when you’re not ready to respond in a healthy manner. Often, it’s just a matter of changing our perspective (and response to difficult moments) that improve our relationship with people.
Where is the inflammation in your life?
If you’ve “tried everything” and can’t lose weight or feel healthy – it may be a food allergy. I’m not talking about a swollen-faced allergic reaction, but a low-level (chronic) inflammation may be lowering your quality of life – everyday. Keep in mind: eggs, nuts, soy, wheat and dairy are the most common foods to create health problems. Eliminate one by one and see if that helps you to feel better.
The pollution inside of your body could be killing you (slowly)
Our environment exposes us to cigarette smoke, chemical cosmetics, mercury-based tooth fillings, prescription drugs, and heavy-metal laced fish. These unwanted pollutants can get stored in our fat cells and create an array of vicious side effects.