- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 13 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Wall Street’s ‘Mean Girls’ Are At UBS
Anyway, this close-knit relationship has made Wolf sort of a public face for UBS, and that’s apparently causing some drama with another top banker who actually outranks him, according to the report.
Robert McCann, the chief executive of UBS in the Americas, does not get along with Wolf, sources told the Times.
From The Times:
“This stuff is right out of the movie ‘Mean Girls’ but it involves grown men,” said one person with knowledge of the bickering who declined to be identified commenting on an internal matter.
Mr. McCann’s anger over Mr. Wolf’s public image has been brewing for months. In late March, the executive fired off an e-mail to a number of people at UBS discussing what responsibilities Mr. Wolf should have. Recipients were surprised to find details of Mr. Wolf’s compensation at the bottom of the message.
McCann joined UBS from Merrill Lynch where he worked as Vice Chairman and President of the Global Wealth Management Group from 2003 to 2009. He began working at Merrill back in 1982 having various roles and positions there, according to his bio.
In 2009, he was appointed CEO of Wealth Management Americas at UBS. He has served as CEO of UBS Group Americas since December 2011.