- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
18 Things Gamblers Think Will Happen In The Future
With the rise of online betting, you can find the odds on pretty much everything.
Therefore the odds, which are determined by bookies based on market demand or generated by bettors themselves, provide incredible insight into what is likely to happen in the future.
If you disagree, then bet on it.
We’ve looked at everything from Las Vegas odds to the Irish prediction market Intrade to see how the next few years will unfold.
Tiger Woods will win the 2012 PGA Championship
Luke Donald and Lee Westwood are tied in second with 15:1.
Data from 2:15 PM on July 31st, 2012.
Helio Castroneves will win Dancing With The Stars
Apolo Anton Ohno is viewed as second most likely (5:1), with Emmit Smith and Shawn Johnson tied in third (6:1).
Data from 2:20 PM on July 31st, 2012.
Rob Portman will be the Republican Vice Presidential nominee
Probability: Leads with 29.6%
Portman’s chances have gone up from 24% on July 1st. Tim Pawlenty is seen as the second most likely (25.7%), with Marco Rubio in third (9%).
Data from 7 AM on July 31st, 2012.