- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 12 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 18 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
19 Ways Cancer Becomes the Ultimate Soft-Kill Operation
Paul Adams, J.D./Activist Post
The cancer epidemic is a soft-kill operation and a move by the world’s so-called elites to cull the human population. It is well documented that the Club of Rome, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, the Rockefellers, Warren Buffet and many other globalists plan to dominate and decimate humanity with their population reduction agenda.
As we will see, the globalists first cause the cancer and then provide us with their ineffective treatments (not cures) for profit. This method is known as Problem – Reaction – Solution.
According to the American Cancer Society, 1,638,910 new cancer cases will arise in the United States during 2012. Approximately 577,190 American cancer patients are expected to die from their cancer this year as well. One in every two men will suffer from cancer (one in four will die) as will one in every three women (one in five will die). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, cancer is the second leading cause of death, closely trailing heart disease.
In 1971, President Nixon and Congress declared war on cancer. Since then, the federal government has spent well over $ 105 billion to battle cancer. In 2010 alone, the National Cancer Institute had a budget of $ 6.4 billion. As of March 2011, the Susan B. Komen Foundation, allegedly leading the fight against breast cancer, had $ 439,451,449 in “total public support and revenue.” Pharmaceutical giant Merck alone had a 2010 research and development budget of 8.12 billion.
Why all the death and suffering despite billions, if not trillions, in government and private cancer research? Why have cancer treatments remained almost unchanged since the 1950s: toxic radiation, toxic chemotherapy, and surgery?
The answer is simple: treating cancer is profitable; curing it is not. Cancer also furthers the globalist goal of massive depopulation.
Worldwide cases of cancer are likely to rise by nearly 75 percent by 2030 according to a study published in The Lancet Oncology. A team led by Freddie Bray of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) in Lyon, France, said that in 2008 there were 12.7 million new cases of cancer, which would rise to 22.2 million by 2030, with 90 percent of the rise occurring in the poorest countries.
In other words, the business forecast for pharmaceutical companies, tax-free cancer foundations and government health organizations is great.