- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
3 States to Vote for Marijuana Legalization this Fall
The Oregon secretary of state’s office completed the legalization trifecta this afternoon when they announced the Oregon Cannabis Tax Act of 2012 (OCTA) officially qualified for the November ballot. Oregon now joins Washington and Colorado on the list of states whose voters will have the opportunity to end cannabis prohibition this fall.
Supporters ended up turning in 88,887 valid signatures, slightly over 1,000 more than required for qualification. The initiative will appear on the Oregon ballot as “Measure 80.” According to the campaign, Measure 80 would “regulate cannabis (marijuana) for adults 21 years of age and older, with commercial sales only through state-licensed stores.