- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
75 Simple and Straight Forward Answers to 75 Problems in Life
I think a lot of problems in life become real problems because we tend to overcomplicate the solution. which is kind of natural I guess, since we all have our insecurities and fears.
Sometimes it’s like, “Whaaaat? Come on relax”.
Don’t ever over think and overcomplicate. The answer is most likely under your nose and is super easy.
That’s where you take the first step and let it all flow.
75 simple and straight forward answers to 75 problems in life
1. Getting overweight- Exercise and diet
2. English isn’t great- Read.
3. I’m uncertain about some stuff- Open your mouth and ask.
4. I’m not sure if my girlfriend is unhappy with me- Ask her.
5. How do I get to this place?- Google Maps.
6. I’m feeling ill- Go see a doctor. Forget about letting it heal on its own or your supposed home-made remedies.
7. There’s nothing to watch on TV- Switch it off and do something more productive.
8. Bad grades in school- Put in extra time studying. Ask your teacher for extra help.
9. I think dieting is too hard- Start with a small change in your eating habits, like less carbs.
10. It’s hard to get over my ex- Take your time, but hurry. Open yourself and meet other people.
11. I just did something totally embarrassing! – Laugh it off.