- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 12 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 18 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
9 Unforgettable Quotes From Milton Friedman
Today would be Noble Prize winning economist Milton Friedman’s 100th birthday.
To celebrate what would have been a century of Milton Friedman, here are some of Friedman’s best quotes.
- If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there’d be a shortage of sand. – Think Exist
- The Great Depression, like most other periods of severe unemployment, was produced by government mismanagement rather than by any inherent instability of the private economy. - Capitalism and Freedom
- Governments never learn. Only people learn. - Think Exist
- There is no such thing as a free lunch. - Book Title
- I am in favor of cutting taxes under any circumstance and for any excuse, for any reason, whenever it’s possible. - Interview With John Hawkins regarding Bush Tax Cuts
- When everybody owns something, nobody owns it, and nobody has a direct interest in maintaining or improving its condition. That is why buildings in the Soviet Union — like public housing in the United states — look decrepit within a year or two of their construction. - Free to Choose: A Personal Statement.
- One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results. – Interview With Richard Heffner
- Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Good Reads
- I’m in favor of legalizing drugs. According to my values, if people want to kill themselves, they have every right to do so. Most of the harm that comes from drugs is because they are illegal. - Interview With Randy Paige
Here’ one of his most memorable interviews ever: