- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 18 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 27 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
A Bunch Of People Think Jamie Dimon Is An X Games Skateboarder Or A Daredevil Motorcyclist
Most Americans don’t know who JPMorgan’s CEO Jamie Dimon is despite the multi-billion trading loss the bank revealed back in May, a monthly 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair Poll shows.
Here’s what the people who participated in the poll think Dimon does.
- 66% say they don’t know who he is
- 9% think he’s a Texas congressman
- 7% think he’s an X Games skateboarder
- 4% believe he’s a daredevil motorcyclist.
Only 14% correctly identified Dimon as the CEO of Jamie Dimon, according to the poll.
A random sample of 990 adults were surveyed nationwide in a telephone interview from June 22 to June 25th.