- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Chinese Flash PMI Hits 5-Month High Of 49.5
After two interest rate cuts and Beijing’s push to stabilize economic growth investors are watching to see if manufacturing contracts further.
The flash number focuses more heavily on small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) than the official index.
Chinese flash manufacturing PMI climbed to a five-month high of 49.5 in July.
While the overall reading remained below 50 which signals contraction, the change in direction is a positive sign. Employment however contracted at a faster rate in July. With low inflation Beijing does have room to support growth.
But this is unlikely to result in a massive stimulus since Beijing is more concerned with employment growth than GDP growth, and China doesn’t need that much growth for job creation.
A summary of the report shows that output expanded, while new orders and new export orders contracted but at a slower rate.