- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Chinese GDP Slightly Misses Expectations, Up 7.6%
China’s economy expanded at a slightly lower than forecast rate, improving 7.6 percent from the year-ago period.
While the year-on-year figure missed expectations, sequential data showed some strength, beating projections by 20 basis points at a 1.8 percent gain.
Here are the key figures:
Real GDP (YoY): +7.6%
Real GDP (QoQ): +1.8%
Industrial Production (YoY): +10.5%
Retail Sales (YoY): +13.7%
Minutes away from the key economic announcement of the night: Chinese second quarter GDP.
Here are the key numbers the street is looking for:
Real GDP (YoY): +7.7 percent
Real GDP (QoQ): +1.6 percent
Industrial Production (YoY): +9.8 percent
Retail Sales (YoY): +13.4 percent
The announcement is expected at 10:00 p.m. ET.