- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Eliot Spitzer Tells Maria Bartiromo ‘You Are Under Oath Right Now’ During Unbelievably Tense CNBC Interview
The general topic: Malfeasance on Wall Street, using the latest LIBOR and JPM stuff as a peg.
Aroun d the 7:30 mark, the question turns to whether Spitzer’s pursuit of Greenberg was merely a personal vendetta, with no basis in reality.
This goes on for a bit, and Maria presses Sptizer on some comments he may or may have not said that sounded threatening to Hank Greenberg’s law firm,
But then around the 10:20 mark, Bartiromo challenges Sptizer’s use of the f-word (fraud), at which point Spitzer aggressively defends himself, saying, “Facts matter Maria… I know this is cable TV, but facts matter.”
Then it gets REALLY intense at the 11 mark, when Spitzer presses Maria on whether she’s read a certain document eventually saying “You are under oath right now!… I am being very serious right now, you’re not a national TV program.”
To which Maria responds “I am not under oath with you…. I am not in your courtroom, you are on my show!”
Right around the 12:07 mark it sounds like Bartiromo is trying to wrap it up, but then they let it go for another minute.