- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Here Are The Big Market Moving Events For Tuesday, July 24 (AKS, LII, SIX, DD, LMT, R, SPG, LXK, WHR, MO, UA, UPS, T, NFLX, PNRA, JNPR, NSC, TRIP, TPX, ILMN, AAPL, BRCM, AFL, SAVE, BWLD)
Economic announcements pick back up on Tuesday, with a series of preliminary PMI readings across the globe. Earnings are also in focus, as giants like Apple, UPS, Lockheed Martin, and AT&T report quarterly results.
Here’s what you need to know.
- China starts the night off with the Conference Board’s June Leading Index. There is no consensus for the report.
- 10:30 p.m. PMI: China (HSBC Flash)
- Announcements go quiet until 2:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning with Finnish unemployment.
- French business confidence follows at 2:45 a.m., with expectations for no change in the July report. If that holds, the index would remain at 92.
- 3:00 a.m. PMI: France (Flash) — Estimate for 45.5
- 3:30 a.m. PMI: Germany (Flash) — Estimate for 45.1
- 4:00 a.m. PMI: Eurozone (Flash) — Estimate for 45.2
- Hong Kong’s June trade balance hits at 4:30 a.m. Consensus is for exports to increase 1.8 percent from the year-ago period, as imports rise 1.5 percent.
- Attention shifts to North America at 8:30 a.m. with retail sales. Sales are projected to improve 0.5 percent sequentially in May.
- 9:00 a.m. PMI: U.S. (Markit Flash) — Estimate for 52.0
- The Richmond Fed’s manufacturing report follows at 10:00 a.m. July’s key business conditions index is expected to improve two points to -1.
- Also at 10:00 a.m.: U.S. home prices. Economists forecast prices increased 0.4 percent month-on-month in May.
Below, the key earnings announcements scheduled for the day.
AK Steel Holding (AKS): $ 0.05
Lennox International (LII): $ 0.96
Six Flags Entertainment (SIX): $ 0.73
EI du Pont de Nemours (DD): $ 1.46
Lockheed Martin (LMT): $ 1.91
Ryder System (R): $ 0.93
Simon Property Group (SPG): $ 1.81
Lexmark International (LXK): $ 0.93
Whirlpool (WHR): $ 1.69
Altria Group (MO): $ 0.57
Under Armour (UA): $ 0.05
United Parcel Service (UPS): $ 1.17
AT&T (T): $ 0.63
Netflix (NFLX): $ 0.05
Panera Bread (PNRA): $ 1.43
Juniper Networks (JNPR): $ 0.16
Norfolk Southern (NSC): $ 1.53
TripAdvisor (TRIP): $ 0.42
Tempur-Pedic International (TPX): $ 0.38
Illumina (ILMN): $ 0.36
Apple (AAPL): $ 10.40
Broadcom (BRCM): $ 0.67
Aflac (AFL): $ 1.61
Spirit Airlines (SAVE): $ 0.47
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): $ 0.68
Consensus estimates provided by Bloomberg. All times are in Eastern Standard Time.