- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Here Are The Key Market Moving Events For Tuesday, July 17 (MMR, KSU, KO, HST, JNJ, MAT, GS, INTC, URI, CSX, YHOO, OMC, STT, AMTD)
There are a slew of economic announcements in the U.S. on Tuesday, including industrial production and CPI. Major earnings reports are also expected out of the U.S.
Here’s what you need to know.
- Singapore starts things off at 8:30 p.m. on Monday evening with a reading of electronics exports, which are seen advancing 4.0 percent in June.
- Australia’s Reserve Bank Board July minutes will be released at 9:30 p.m.
- Announcements go quiet until 12:15 a.m. on Tuesday morning when the governor of the Reserve Bank of India is set to speak.
- Sweden’s Riksbank will release minutes from its monetary meeting at 3:30 a.m.
- U.K. CPI follows at 4:30 a.m. Economists forecast inflation declined 0.1 percent sequentially, for a 2.8 percent year-on-year gain.
- Germany’s July Zew survey is expected at 5 a.m. Forecasts are for 3.2 point drop to 30 during the month.
- Attention shifts to the U.S. at 8:30 a.m. with the June Consumer Price Index report. Prices are expected to show a 1.6 percent increase from the year ago period.
- U.S. industrial production hits at 9:15 a.m.. Economists project production improved 0.3 percent in June from a month earlier, as capacity utilization increases 20 basis points to 79.2 percent.
- Closing out the day at 10 a.m. is the NAHB housing market index, with estimates for a 1 point increase to 30 in July.
Below, the key earnings announcements scheduled for the day.
McMoRan Exploration (MMR): -$ 0.10
Kansas City Southern (KSU): $ 0.84
Coca-Cola (KO): $ 1.19
Host Hotels & Resorts (HST): $ 0.33
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $ 1.29
Mattel (MAT): $ 0.21
Goldman Sachs (GS): $ 1.17
Intel (INTC): $ 0.52
United Rentals (URI): $ 0.50
CSX (CSX): $ 0.47
Yahoo! (YHOO): $ 0.23
Omnicom Group (OMC): $ 1.01
State Street (STT): $ 0.97
TD Ameritrade Holding (AMTD): $ 0.26
Consensus estimates provided by Bloomberg. All times are in Eastern Standard Time.