- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 15 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 21 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
If You Believe in Liberty, the U.S. Government Now Considers You a Terror Suspect
In this season of Independence, it’s important – and sad – to note how far we’ve come from our nation’s founding, where brave, insightful men laid everything on the line just a couple of centuries ago in an all-or-nothing effort to birth the greatest, most successful, free country in the history of the earth.
Today, holding dear such values as freedom and liberty will get you put on a terrorist list. Welcome to America 2012.
A new study funded by the Department of Homeland Security, using your tax dollars, describes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.
The study, titled, “Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008,” was produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland - a group seeded with $ 12 million in start-up funding via DHS.
To give the authors their due, there was equal and appropriate mention in the Executive Summary about left-wing extremism as well, which they said “was concentrated in the 1970s and ethno-national/separatist terrorism was concentrated in the 1970s and 1980s.”
Freedom lovers are just too ‘extreme’
But the majority of the report appears biased against so-called right-wing extremism which, the authors said “was concentrated in the 1990s, and single issue attacks were dispersed across the last three decades (1980s, 1990s, and 2000s).”
Notably, key terrorist events and the resultant description of the ideologies that drove them have also been omitted from the study, such as the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center by Islamo-fanatics, and instead largely focuses on beliefs held most by conservatives and libertarians.
Here are some examples:
- Americans who believe their “way of life” is under assault.
- Individuals who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation.)”
- People who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority” (and, by nature, shouldn’t every American be?)
- Those of us who are “reverent of individual liberty.”