- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Join The Business Insider Team This Fall As A Paid Editorial Intern
Business Insider is looking for paid interns to join our editorial team this fall.
Don’t be dismayed by the term “intern.” At Business Insider, there’s no getting coffee or making copies.
Our interns spend their time doing meaningful work: researching, writing, pitching and producing features — even breaking news if the timing’s right.
Interns are encouraged to work full-time if their schedule allows. We do require 3 days a week minimum.
Other perks? We have lots of free snacks, and a ping-pong table where we hold quarterly tournaments.
When it comes to qualifications, a journalism background always helps, as do copy-editing skills and light HTML and Photoshop experience. Knowledge of social media and previous writing experience are both useful, too.
Please send your resume and three writing clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe which BI section(s) interest you most and why. (Don’t know what our sections are? Check out the nav bar on the home page.) And, please note: this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office.