- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 17 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Maria Bartiromo And Barney Frank Were Just At Each Other’s Throats For A Solid Ten Minutes
We’ve been looking forward to this all day.
Maria started off by asking Barney about the topic du jour, Sandy Weill’s complete reversal on the concept of a the ‘supermarket’ mega bank.
Barney responded saying that it was not a useful time to be talking about this because “you can accomplish much of what he’s talking about with the Volcker Rule…”
To which Maria replied, after much rambling from Barney, that “the problem with the Volcker Rule is that you can’t define it.”
Frank denied that notion. “Most of them (the banks) know what they’re doing. They’re not blindly moving around…”
Maria cut him off saying, “so you’re going to leave it to the banks to tell you this is proprietary trading or this is proprietary trading?”
After that comment, they were off. Barney got frustrated and said, “Maria, if you want to have a serious conversation without mocking me…”
You can imagine the ton of the interview from that point.
Our favorite moment? Maria asked Barney when the fiscal cliff issue would be resolved in Congress saying: “When are the adults going to enter the room?”
To which Barney replied:
I don’t take kindly to being called a non-adult. You know, you remind me sometimes of what your colleague Joe Keenan said when I tried to get the conversation more thoughtful… he said ‘oh this is cable TV, not C-SPAN…I want to talk seriously about the issues… you keep changing the subject.”
And then they exploded. Watch the ful video below: