- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 13 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
New EIA Website Is The ‘FRED’ Of US Electricity Data
We’ve spent the past half hour playing around with the Beta version of Enerdat, a new interactive chart site from the EIA showing data about the U.S. electricity sector (via Condor Options’ Jared Woodward).
It’s still very much in beta, but it definitely has the potential to be the government’s next FRED (though of course, nothing can ever actually compare with FRED).
Enerdat’s main virtue (so far) is its centralization of data. It took 10 seconds to come up with the following charts comparing electricity generation by source over the past decade.
We can’t wait for the final product!