- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
One Of The Best Unofficial ‘Jobs Reports’ Is Coming Out Today
This Friday we get the Non-Farm Payrolls report AKA The Jobs Report.
But in the meantime we get some morsels of clues. On Thursday, for example, we’ll get the ADP jobs report, initial jobless claims, and the Challenger Layoffs Report.
Here’s another one that we get today: Motor Vehicle Sales.
This chart, which we’ve shown before, compares change in non-farm payrolls (blue line) with population-adjusted monthly motor vehicle sales (red line). As you can see, the two move together quite nicely (with the exception of the post-9/11 period, when dealers cut rates like crazy).
The number analysts are looking for today is around 13.9 million annualized car sales. That’s your benchmark to know if it was a good, bad, or mediocre month.
The various car manufacturers will be coming out with reports all day. Then the official industry tabulation will come sometime around 2-3 PM.