- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
The Dow Is Up More Than 200 Points
U.S. markets are rallying in the final hour of trade, with the Dow up 1.6 percent, or more than 200 points.
The tech heavy Nasdaq and S&P 500 are both 1.6 percent higher, at 2,911 and 1,357, respectively.
For the week, both the Dow and S&P little changed from where they traded at last Friday’s close.
However, the Nasdaq remains down 0.8 percent after losses earlier in the week.
Latin American markets are also rallying into the end of the trading day, with Brazil’s Bovespa up 1.8 percent, or 923 points, to 54,359.