- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
There Are 18 Countries Where It’s Better To Be A Woman Than The US
Women have made huge strides in the past few decades, but they still only earn 81 cents to the dollar in the U.S. And it’s worse in other countries.
But according to the latest report on the status of women in 165 countries, put together by NGO Save the Children, women in the U.S. don’t fare as well as other countries overall.
The annual report looks at not only compensation and economic data, but education level, access to healthcare, and the percentage of women in government. Norway ranks No. 1, and the U.S. is No. 19, behind countries like Portugal and Spain.
Richard Johnson and Jake Edmiston at the National Post put together an infographic that details the data, organized in three categories, from most- to least-developed countries.
They’ve given us permission to rerun the graphic here: