- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
This Is The ‘Man Isle,’ The Section Of A New York Grocery Store Devoted Entirely To Men
A New York City grocery store has come up with a “Man Isle” — a section of its store that’s just for men.
Westside Market NYC is located at the corner of Broadway and 110th St. in Manhattan, and if the strategy is successful, its owners plan to expand it to their other four locations in Manhattan and New Jersey.
The idea popped up when CEO George Zoitas and COO Ian Joskowitz saw an ESPN report about how men are shopping for their family much more than they have in the past.
The Man Isle (which doesn’t consist of an entire aisle … yet) lets male shoppers find all the stuff they need at one time. Once they’re standing in front of it, they don’t even have to move their feet.
“In the end, it’s a business decision,” said Joskowitz. “However, if it doesn’t work, we’ll take it out.”
Joskowitz and his crew are taking customer suggestions on what else to add to the section. If it’s successful and they get enough good suggestions, it could eventually expand into an entire aisle.
We went over to take a look at the Man Isle and took some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Westside Market has a few locations on the Upper West Side, but only the one on 110th St. has a Man Isle… for now.
Gentlemen, BEHOLD! The Man Isle. It’s not a whole aisle — just a section at the end of one.
Beef jerky is the “essence of the Man Isle,” said Joskowitz.