- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Tomorrow Is Going To Be A Big Day For Markets
Wrap up your July 4 celebrating early tonight, if you’re in the United States, because Thursday is going to be a huge day for markets.
In Europe, we’ll get decisions from both the Bank of England and the European Central Bank. Everybody thinks the BoE will do more QE, and there’s a widespread belief that the ECB will cut rates (probably by 25 basis points) though it’s hard to say, since the ECB is always unpredictable.
Then in the US there’s loads of economic data
- The challenger layoff report at 7:30 AM ET
- The ADP Jobs Report At 8:15 AM ET
- Initial jobless claims at 8:30 AM ET
- ISM Non-Manufacturing at 10:00 AM ET
The three labor numbers will be particularly closely watched, given that they come prior to Friday’s Non-Farm Payrolls report.
So as we said, stop partying early tonight. Tomorrow will be big.