- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
UH-OH: UPS CUTS GUIDANCE (UPS)
UPS’s earnings announcement is out and it doesn’t look good.
Q2 earnings came in at $ 1.15 per share, which missed analysts’ estimate of $ 1.17.
As a global package deliverer, UPS is one of the more reliable economic bellwethers in the world.
“Increasing uncertainty in the United States, continuing weakness in Asia exports and the debt crisis in Europe are impacting projections of economic expansion,” said CEO Scott Davis.
Even more concerning, guidance was weak.
“As we look toward the second half of the year, customers are more concerned as greater uncertainty exists,” said CFO Kurt Kuehn. “Additionally, economic growth expectations have come down.”
“[W]e are reducing our guidance for 2012 diluted earnings per share to a range of $ 4.50 to $ 4.70, an increase of 3%-to-8% over 2011 adjusted results.”
This is well below the analysts’ esimate of $ 4.83 per share.