- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 hour ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Video: Electronic Cigarette Causes Huge ‘Terror Scare’ in UK
The evacuation of a coach on the M6 toll road which caused long tailbacks on one of the country’s busiest roads was a terror scare caused by the smoke vapour from an electronic cigarette, police have revealed.
Staffordshire police led an operation to evacuate almost 50 people from a Megabus coach heading south on the M6 toll road in the West Midlands on Thursday morning. There were reports that a passenger on board was seen pouring liquid into a bag which created smoke or fumes, causing others onboard to alert the driver. But the smoke came from an electronic cigarette, it was later revealed.
The terror alert, which saw armed police officers and dozens of emergency service vehicles deployed to the motorway near Lichfield, was caused by a “health improvement aid for smokers”, police said.
Armed officers responded to a “genuine security alert” from a concerned member of the public on board the coach travelling from Preston to London, according to Staffordshire police.