- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 6 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 18 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 19 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 27 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Video: USA! USA! USA!: “Take the Heavy Boot Off the Throat Of America’s Job Creators and Let Them Breathe”
Though standing ovations and applause are forbidden by Congressional rules, that didn’t stop the House of Representatives from applauding and chanting “USA! USA! USA!” after a rousing speech by Mike Kelly (R-PA) in which he took aim at the trillions of dollars in red tape surrounding government regulatory procedures.
In an effort to sway votes in favor of HR4078, a bill that would would freeze “significant regulatory action” from government agencies until the employment rate is at or below 6%, Kelly relayed a personal story of his own business and experience, targeting the thousands of pages of regulations and laws that American business owners have to navigate in order to survive in an already contracting economy.
While President Obama claims that American entrepreneurs didn’t built their businesses, one thing’s for sure. The only role government has played – especially with behemoth legislative actions like universal healthcare and the most complex system of taxation man has ever known – is to restrict small business growth and facilitate the outsourcing of jobs to other countries.
You want to know the price of regulation? You want to talk about the thousands and thousands of pages that we’ve put on the backs of the job creators? You want to talk about creating jobs in America? When you want to see a nation that doesn’t want to participate, but wants to dominate in the world market, then let them rise.
Take the heavy boot off the throat of America’s job creators and let them breathe.
The jobs we are talking about are not red jobs or blue jobs. They are red, white and blue jobs.
If you want this country to thrive, and not just survive, then please start playing the game by the rules and stop this ridiculous mockery of what it is that we do here in this town. We are so out of touch with the American people.
And you know what this does? It adds layer after layer after layer of cost. And that cost is ultimately paid for by the American consumer.
I urge all my colleagues on both sides of the aisle… this is not a left or right issue… this is an American issue. I urge you to rise today and vote for HR4078. Let’s let America get back to work.
[Applause - House members chant USA! USA! USA!]