- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Why A Citi Banker May Not Be Able To Post Bail For Her Daughter Who Is Accused Of Extorting The Yankees’ GM
A Citibank vice president has put up $ 300,000 to get her daughter out on bail after being held in jail for the last five months on extortion charges, but prosecutors want to make sure she’s not being extorted, Sarah Wallace at ABC Eyewitness News reports.
Citi VP Caroline Meanwell’s 37-year-old daughter Louis Neathway has been accused of allegedly stalking Yankees’ general manager Brian Cashman after a nine-month extramarital affair allegedly went bad and extorting thousands of dollars from him, according to the report.
Neathway, who has been in Rikers since February, has pleaded not guilty to the charges, the report said.
The District Attorney’s office is holding up the bail package put up by the banker because they want to make sure that Neathway is not extorting her own mother.
Meanwell told ABC Eyewitness News that she’s putting up the bail because she’s her daughter and she loves her and that she would “lay down my life for her.”
They’ll be back in criminal court today.