- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
10 Stats About How People With Over $100 Million Invest
High net-worth.individuals (HNWI) aren’t like most people. In fact, they’re not like most rich people.
The HNWI is defined as someone with over $ 100,000,000.00 in net assets. They have different needs and wants. They invest differently. And they see the world differently.
- 16% already own a ski chalet, 12% are interested in owning one
- 40% already own beachfront property, 23% are interested in owning some
- 37% invest in wine, 22% are interested,
- 59% invest in fine art/collectables, 28% are interested
- 52% invest in jewellery, 25% are interested
- 20% invest in sports teams, 16% are interested
- The US and UK are the most popular locations for a second home. Singapore is the fifth most popular. Asians favor the UK.
- London and New York are the most important cities to the HNWI
- 27% believe “availability of luxury housing” is an attribute for a city to be “considered globally important
- 11% of wealth has been donated, 21% of US HNWI wealth
Here are some more findings from the survey:
- 32% feel optimistic about their future wealth prospects, 23% feel pessimistic
- 91% think global economic factors are the biggest threat to future wealth creation, 6% think terrorism
- The average portfolio consists of real estate (23%), equities (21%), bonds (21%), cash (15%), gold (3%), currencies (3%), commodities (2%), other (12%).