- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Entomologist Explains Why Bugs Won’t Nest In Your Ear
From the September issue of Maxim magazine:
Though it’s entirely possible a bug might crawl into your ear, chances are slim it would be able to build a secret home in your dome. In order to make a nest, the critter would have to do a lot of coming and going, which you’re bound to notice.
“Nest construction typically entails multiple trips, for both construction and provisioning,” explains James Carpenter, an entomologist at the American Museum of Natural History.
Essentially, it’s like a visit from the in-laws: It’s unpleasant, but eventually they leave or die.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Maxim, that last sentence was meant to be facetious.