- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
France’s Hollande: Everyone Needs To Stop Asking If Greece Is Leaving The Eurozone
PARIS (AP) — French President Francois Hollande says Greece must remain in the eurozone.
Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras was meeting with Hollande in Paris as part of his country’s push to win more time to carry out wrenching cuts to avert fiscal crisis.
The meeting comes a day after German Chancellor Angela Merkel hosted the Greek leader in Berlin and said she expects Greece to meet its previous commitments. She stressed that Berlin wants to keep it in the euro.
Hollande says any decision on a delay must wait for a report by the so-called “troika” of debt inspectors.
Hollande says, “for me, the question should no longer be asked: Greece is in the eurozone.”