- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
German Businessmen Are Already Freaking Out About Possible Hyperinflation
BERLIN (AP) — An influential German business organization is warning that proposals to allow the European Central Bank to buy up bonds of struggling euro countries could seriously damage the single currency.
The ZDH, which represents some 5 million skilled craftsmen, said Friday the “stabilization of the monetary union is no end, in and of itself, to be pursued with no thought to the associated economic, social and societal costs.”
It warns that a big bond-purchase program by the ECB could “pose a massive threat to the functioning of the monetary union.”
Markets have rallied on hopes the ECB will buy bonds of countries like Spain and Italy, to keep a lid on their borrowing costs.
The ZDH also says national parliaments need to retain control of deciding how taxpayer money is spent.