- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
GMOs Cause Animals to Lose Their Ability to Reproduce, Russian Scientists Discover
A study presented at the Days of Defense Against Environmental Hazards in Russia has unveiled once again the implicit dangers associated with the consumption of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs). According to Voice of Russia, scientists from the National Association for Gene Security and the Institute of Ecological and Evolutional Problems discovered that animals fed GMOs as part of their normal diet eventually develop the inability to reproduce.
A shocking revelation; the study is one of several that has identified a link between GMO consumption and infertility in recent years. And because it was conducted independently of the biotechnology industry, it came to far different conclusions than have most of the studies offered up for mainstream consumption in defense of GMOs.
Using hamsters as the test subjects, scientists observed that consumption of GM soybeans, which have never been a part of these creatures’ normal diets, tended to slow sexual maturity and gradually eliminate the ability to reproduce. After several generations, hamsters consuming the “Frankensoy” eventually lost their innate ability to reproduce.
“We selected several groups of hamsters, kept them in pairs in cells and gave them ordinary food as always,” said Dr. Alexei Surov, one of the authors of the study. “We did not add anything for one group but the other was fed with soya that contained no GM components, while the third group with some content of Genetically Modified Organisms and the fourth one with increased amount of GMO.”
Dr. Surov and his team then monitored the various groups of cubs, including their rates of growth and birthing frequencies, and compared their findings to the cubs’ diets. After several generations of cubs breeding with each other, the team observed that those cubs who ate GMOs as part of their diet eventually became completely sterile.