- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Has The Global Economy Really Started To Rebound? We’re About To Get A Big Clue
Markets in the US and Europe have been on a tear (the last couple days notwithstanding) and there are generally two reasons give for why: A hope that the Euro disaster scenario won’t play out and firmer economic data.
So has the data really gotten firmer, or has it just been a few blips?
We’re about to find out over the next several hours as Markit releases its first batch of “Flash” PMI readings for China, France, Germany, The Eurozone as a whole, and then the US.
These numbers give a little taste of the real PMI numbers that come out on the first day of every month that everyone watches obsessively.
The first Flash PMI is in China and that comes out at 10:30 PM ET. We’ll be covering that LIVE.