- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Here Are The Big Market Moving Events For Tuesday, August 21
It’s a quiet start to the week with very little planned on the economic data front Tuesday.
Here’s what you need to know.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia releases its August meeting minutes at 9:30 p.m. ET on Monday evening. At the August meeting, the Bank left its rate target unchanged at a 2.5-year low.
- At 12:30 a.m. Japan reports the latest reading on its All Industry Activity Index, which economists expect to increase 0.2 percent from last month.
Below, the key earnings announcements scheduled for the day and consensus analysts’ estimates:
- Medtronic (MDT): $ 0.85
- Best Buy (BBY): $ 0.31
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): -$ 0.90
- The Wet Seal (WTSLA): -$ 0.07
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): $ 0.51
- Dell (DELL): $ 0.45
Consensus estimates provided by Bloomberg. All times are in Eastern Standard Time.