- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
How Fluoride Was Sold To America…And How We Bought It
The battle on fluoridation continues and is burning through the American southwest. Phoenix, Arizona, the nation’s sixth most populous city, is seeking to rid itself of the harmful chemical compound known as fluoride. Come this fall, the Phoenix city council is slated to discuss the future of fluoride and it’s removal from the municipal water supply, a move that has been a growing trend in cities across the United States. Just recently, Albuquerque, New Mexico passed a ruling to put an end to fluoridation in it’s city water system. In 2001, residents of the city of Flagstaff, Arizona, voted by an overwhelming majority to have fluoride removed from their public water system.
The anti-fluoride movement has been spreading not only in United States but world-wide according to this document from Fluoride Action Network (FAN). China, Germany and France have a full ban on water fluoridation citing serious health risks. In China, the World Health Organization has estimated that millions people have a crippling form of skeletal fluorosis from the naturally occurring fluoride that exists in the environment. Skeletal fluorosis is a painful bone disease and is directly attributed to excessive consumption of fluoride. Studies have also shown that even small increases of fluoride exposes humans to mutagenic damage and destructive changes to their DNA.
EPA official and chemist, Dr. J. William Hirzy, expressed his view on fluoride at a Senate subcommittee hearing in 2000, which was contrary to very agency he worked for. This is what Hirzy had to say: “If this stuff gets out into the air, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the river, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the lake, it’s a pollutant; but if it goes right into your drinking water, it’s not a pollutant. That’s amazing… There’s got to be a better way to manage this stuff “.
Under the EPA’s own regulatory guidelines fluoride is listed as a chemical neurotoxin with substantial health risks. Sodium silicofluoride and hexafluorosilicic acid are the hazardous chemicals that make up the fluoridation process and are waste products originally created by the aluminum and fertilizer industries.
In 1931 the Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA) under the direction of Andrew Mellon (The Mellon Institute) conducted fluoridation tests through the Public Health Service (PHS) by dentist H. Trendley Dean, who coincidentally, was the first director of the National Institute of Dental Research. Dean found that as fluoride levels began to rise, so did percentages of dental fluorosis. Dean claimed his test results lowered cavities even though it was just the opposite. Dean promoted the falsified findings and eventually became known as the “father of fluoridation”. Andrew Mellon, who held considerable authority as acting U.S. Treasurer, put pressure on (PHS) to push the fraudulent tooth decay agenda.
Read Entire Article HERE