- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 22 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Looks Like Apple Stock Has Started Its Big Run-Up Into The iPhone 5…
That was so last month.
Now, with less then 5 weeks to go until the expected unvailing of the iPhone 5 on September 12, traders seem to be positioning themselves to take advantage of the usual Apple launch run-up.
Apple’s stock is up sharply in the past few days.
Those who sold in July on the weak iPhone results, meanwhile, are probably feeling a bit silly right now:
By the way, the news flow over the next couple of months is likely to work very much in Apple’s favor.
With the new iPhone only a month or so away, iPhone sales for this current quarter are likely to be disastrous.
Long before Apple has to report those disastrous results, however, it will be able to launch the new iPhone AND make ecstatic noises about how amazingly well it is selling in its first few weeks. This excitement will make anyone who complains about lousy iPhone sales in the September quarter sound like a curmudgeon, especially with the blockbuster holiday selling season coming up.