- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
Morgan Stanley Is Replacing Some Of Its High Paid Traders With Computers
Morgan Stanley is replacing some of its traders with computers, the Wall Street Journal’s Aaron Lucchetti and Brett Philbin report.
According to the report, some of the high-paid bond traders are being replaced with computers in an effort to revitalize its bond trading business.
For the first half of this year, the bank’s fixed income trading has been particularly weak posting revenue of $ 2.04 billion, down 60% from 2010.
Meanwhile, the bank will be hiring programmers and technology specialists to assist with trading bonds electronically and processing client orders, the report said.