- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 13 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 19 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Researchers Say Test Tube Meat Will Replace Livestock to Save the Planet
Susanne Posel/Occupy Corporatism
Agriculture is under attack by the climate change alarmists who do not support the expansion of burgeoning countries like China and India. In response to working toward total elimination of animals raised for consumption, scientists have been tasked to work toward growing artificial meat . The ramification to our bodies is being subverted in the name of environmentalism. As we have seen with genetically modified crops, these scientific concoctions are dangerous to our overall health; not to mention the negative impact they pose to the environment.
Researchers in the laboratory are creating synthetic (or test tube meat) that may make an appearance on supermarket shelves. By taking cells from a living animal, then “growing” it in a petridish the theory is that this concoction of animal tissue can be consumed by humans.
Eco-fascists praise this test tube meat because it will provide for not killing actual animals and supports their contention that livestock is having a devastating impact on the environment. If they can simply grow the meat in a laboratory, there would be less of a carbon footprint.
S. Matthew Liao, professor of philosophy and bioethics at New York University, suggests that pharmaceuticals be used to change our natural propensity toward meat eating because of the dangers to the environment that livestock pose.
Scientists claim that production of test tube meat on a commercial level is out of reach – for the moment. Yet, researchers in the US are making leaps toward manufacturing synthetic meat and claims that a market for it already exists.
Gabor Forgacs , tissue engineer at the University of Missouri has been developing organ replacement technology. This breakthrough could be used to engineer test tube meat for human consumption.
Forgacs says the creation of fake meat is an arduous process. “What the final outcome is going to be is difficult to predict. One thought is that it’ll be something like an ingredient to a lot of staples which are based on animal protein — for example we make something which has the consistency of ground meat and that can be used for paté, meatballs. Take the analogy of flour. You don’t eat flour, it’s not very tasty but you eat a zillion products that contain flour and are very yummy. Whether or not this is going to be a major application of our product I don’t know but this is definitely something I envisage it leading to.”