- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 3 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 9 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Robert Shiller Senses Housing Bubbles Forming In Two US Cities
In the wake of the biggest housing bust ever, it’s hard to imagine that we would be walking right back into a housing bubble.
But that’s just the nature of bubbles: you don’t know if you’re in one until after the fact.
“I think it’s possible this is the bottom, but I’m not at all confident,” said Shiller regarding the housing market.
“The real question in my mind is, ‘Are we possibly off to the races again?’” he said. “I think in cities like Phoenix and San Francisco, we might be seeing something pretty big developing. People there are very speculative-minded.”
Taken aback, the anchor asked, “Are you saying there’s another bubble forming in some areas?”
“There could be. These things take you by surprise. Bubbles occur in the least optimal time. That’s because people think that you want to buy before the news right? So in the midst of a recession you could start a bubble.”
Later in the interview, Shiller reiterated that Phoenix and San Francisco were “notable” in their bubble-like characteristics.
Watch the whole interview: